- Mission and Goals
- Objectives and Strategies
- Board Policy Manual
- Board Operating Procedures
- School Board Meetings
- Consolidated District Planning
- Position Openings
- Bid Listings
- Technology Plan
- Immigrant Definition
- Coordinated School Health
- 21st Century Learning Center Grant
- School Support Organizations
- Athletic Manual
- Student Handbook
- Guia o Manual del Estudiante
- Cafeteria Menus
- Tech Support (can only connect at school)
- Grade & Attendance Portal
- Pacing Guides
- English & Language Arts Pacing Guides
- Math Pacing Guides
- Science Pacing Guides
- Social Studies Pacing Guides
- Board of Education & OCEA Agreement 2010 - 2013
- Code Of Ethics
- Field Trip Manual
- Employee Benefits Center
- Links For Educators
Obion County Schools is seeking applications for a Psychological Examiner/Diagnostician.
Applications will be accepted until April 25, 2014.
Valid Tennessee licensure with proper endorsement is required.
Those interested in the Psychological Examiner/Diagnostician position should contact Mary Lynn Dodson, Special Education Supervisor,
Obion County Schools.
Contact information is below.
Applications are available on the website at www.obioncountyschools.com under "Position Openings."
Applications and résumés should be mailed to Mary Lynn Dodson.
The Obion County Board of Education does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, handicap, or
national origin in recruitment, training, hiring, discharge, promotion, or any condition or privilege of employment.